Friday, June 28, 2013

Aaron Paul's Reaction to the End of Breaking Bad

This August, AMC's Breaking Bad will begin its end. With only eight episodes left, many fans are wondering what's in store for the show as it approaches its final hours.

Yesterday, IGN caught up with Breaking Bad's leading man Aaron Paul, who plays Jesse Pinkman opposite Bryan Cranston's Walter White, and got his thoughts on the series finale.

"You guys are gonna s*** your pants," Paul said.  "Before I read the final eight episodes, the final eight hours of the show, I was thinking to myself, 'This is so tragic. I can't believe this show is ending.' I didn't want it to end. But after knowing how the final eight hours play out, I couldn't be happier with the way that it ended. Hopefully, you all agree, and I feel pretty confident that you will."

jeese-pinkman-aaron-paul-breaking-bad

Obviously, Paul couldn't go into more detail, but he noted that keeping everything under wraps isn't as difficult as you'd think. "I don't have a problem not telling people because I don't want to ruin it for anybody. Everyone asks me, but deep down they don't really want to know, and I know that," he said.

Breaking Bad returns to AMC on August 11, and will be in attendance at San Diego Comic-Con for its farewell panel on Sunday, July 21 in Hall H.

Max Nicholson is a writer for IGN, and he desperately seeks your approval. Show him some love by following @Max_Nicholson on Twitter, or MaxNicholson on IGN.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment